Email: Intention to do after Annual Exam || PDF Download

 

Write an email to your friend telling him about what you intend to do after Annual Exam.

To: sayeedjaman@gmail.com

Subject: Expressing my intention to do after Annual Exam.

Dear Jaman,

Assalamu alaikum. Best regards to you. I hope you are well. I am ready to sit for the Annual Exam now. After the exam, I want to pass my time doing something to enjoy. I will get about 20 days to spend freely. I will go to Cox’s Bazar where there is longest sea beach and scenery of setting sung can be seen clearly in the water. I will go there by bus. My cousin, Manun will accompany me. He is same age to me and we are in same class.

We will enjoy moving on the sandy sea beach in the sun. We will merge ourselves with the environment. We will also enjoy the scene of sun setting. After getting back, I am wishing to go to your house to see you, and later on I will take you to our house with me.

Wish best wishes to you,

Aslam

পিডিএফ ফাইল ডাউনলোড করতে নিচের ডাউনলোড বাটনে ক্লিক করুনঃ