Email: Financial help from the poor fund || PDF Download

 

Write an email to the Headmaster of your school for financial help from the poor fund.

To: ht_bograhighschool@gmail.com

Subject: Prayer for financial help from the poor fund.

Dear Sir,

I have the honour to state that I am a student of class VI in your school. My father is a poor farmer. He is the only earning member in our family. His income is very poor. With his poor income he has to maintain a big family of seven members. Three of my brothers and sisters are studying in different schools and colleges. It is almost impossible on his part to bear my educational expenses anymore. So I am badly in need of financial help from the poor fund.

In these circumstances, I pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to grant me financial help from the poor fund.

Your most obedient student

Shahin Alam
Class: VI
Roll: 39
Section- A
Morning shift

পিডিএফ ফাইল ডাউনলোড করার জন্য নিচের ডাউনলোড বাটনে ক্লিক করুনঃ