Dialogue: How to spend summer vacation || PDF Download

 


1.     Write a dialogue between two friends about how to spend summer vacation.

Answer:

A dialogue between two friends about how to spend summer vacation.

 

Helal

:

Hello, Belal. How are you?

Belal

:

I’m fine. And you?

Helal

:

I’m somehow now?

Belal

:

You know, our school is going to have summer vacation from next week. How do you like to spend your summer vacation?

Helal

:

Like every year, I want to spend my summer vacation with uncle and grandmother in my village home. What about you?

Belal

:

I also want to spend my summer vacation in my village home. There my uncle, aunt and cousins are eagerly waiting to welcome me. Why do you want to go to your village to spend your summer vacation?

Helal

:

It is always pleasant and joyful to meet some known faces waiting for me. My uncle and grandmother is very much happy to see me among them. I’m also pleased with their rustic simplicity. Do you enjoy hanging out with your cousins?

Belal

:

Certainly! As I’m going to stay there for a long time, I have a plan to set a programme of boat riding in the river with my cousins. I like boat riding very much. How will you enjoy your village home?

Helal

:

My uncle has a large mango and litchi orchard. I like to eat mango and litchi very much. As this is summer season, I can have fresh mangoes and litchis there.

Belal

:

Wow, that’s great! Wish you have a great time in your village.

Helal

:

Everybody should go to village to enjoy their vacation.

Belal

:

Right. Let’s go.

Helal

 

Ok, bye.


PDF ফাইল ডাউনলোড করতে নিচের ডাউনলোড বাটনে ক্লিক করুনঃ